Microsoft went live yesterday on YouTube, Mixer and Twitch to reveal 13 new titles that will be released for the Xbox Series X. With the pandemic also causing nearly every conference to be postponed, Microsoft is planning to build hype for their upcoming Xbox Series X console via many live streams until its launch date.
The titles there were revealed in the stream are:
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (Ubisoft)
- Bright Memory Infinite (Playism)
- Call of the Sea (Raw Fury)
- DiRT 5 (Codemasters)
- Madden NFL 21 (Electronic Arts)
- Scarlet Nexus (Bandai Namco Entertainment)
- Scorn (Ebb)
- Chorus (Deep Silver)
- Second Extinction (Systemic Reaction)
- The Ascent (Neon Giant / Curve Digital)
- The Medium (Bloober Team)
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 (Paradox Interactive)
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon (SEGA)
All of these titles were also revealed to be “Xbox Series X Optimized”. The means that all these titles will run at 4K 120, have fast loading times enabled with the Xbox Series X’s SSD and also support DirectX 12 Ultimate for Ray Tracing. Among these titles, 9 of them also will feature Microsoft’s Smart Delivery System, which means gamers will only be required to buy the game once, regardless on which console they wish to play on.
We can expect more streams like this from Microsoft and even Sony as they try to differentiate their consoles from one another. To check out more details about each game that was revealed, click here.