OPPO has announced A92s, the company’s new mid-range 5G phone in China, as expected. It packs a 6.57-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, punch-hole screen houses a 16MP camera as well as a 2MP depth sensor, Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 800 7nm SoC, built-in 5G stand alone and non-stand alone (SA/NSA) sub-6GHz networks, quad rear cameras that includes a 48-megapixel primary rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensors.
The has 3D glass back, side-mounted fingerprint scanner, 4000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
OPPO A92s 5G specifications
- 6.57-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (4 x 2GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 800 (MT6873V) 7nm processor
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.1
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP macro lens, 2MP portrait lens
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 2MP depth sensor
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.8×75.5×8.1mm; Weight: 184g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G (SA/ NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (Typical) / 3890mAh (Minimum) battery with 18W fast charging
The OPPO A92s 5G comes in Black and White colours, is priced at 2199 yuan (US$ 310 / 23,780 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 2499 yuan (US$ 353 / Rs. 27,030 approx.). It is now available to order and will go on sale in China from April 29th.