Along with the Redmi K30, Redmi also introduced the RedmiBook 13, which is the smaller version of the Redmi 14 notebook in China. It has a 13.3-inch Full HD screen with 4.65mm ultra narrow bezels and 89% screen-to-body ratio, 10th gen Intel core i5/i7 processor with 8GB of RAM and NVIDIA GeForce MX 250 GPU.
It has a metal body, yet it weighs 1.23 kg and is 17.8mm thick. The notebook has exclusive custom wing fan, which increases air volume by 25% and reduces noise by 2dB. 40W battery promises 11 hours of battery life and support for fast charging that offers 50% charge in 35 minutes when the notebook is off.
RedmiBook 13 specifications
- 13.3-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 16:9 display, 178° wide viewing angle, 250 nits brightness
- 1.8GHz Intel Core i7-10510U (8MB L3 Cache, up to 4.9GHz) / 1.6GHz Intel i5-10210U processor (6MB Cache, up to 4.2GHz)
- 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce MX250 graphics
- 8G DDR4 2133MHz RAM, 512GB SATA SSD storage
- Windows 10
- WiFi 802.11ac 2×2 (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 port , HDMI
- Dimensions:323x228x17.95mm ; Weight:1.23kg
- 3.5mm headphone / microphone jack, Realtek ALC256 , 2x 2W speakers, DTS audio
- 40W battery with fast charging, up to 11h battery life
The RedmiBook 13 comes in Moonlight Silver color, is priced at 4799 yuan (US$ 681 / Rs. 48,350 approx.) for the Core i5 8GB RAM with 512GB storage version and the Core i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB storage version costs 5499 yuan (US$ 781 / Rs. 55,400 approx.). It will be available in China from December 12th.