LG has just announced its new G Pad 5 10.1-inch tablet in South Korea. It is the successor to LG G Pad 4 and the G Pad 5 10.1-inch comes in WiFi-only and an optional 4G LTE variant.
The G Pad 5 flaunts a 10.1-inch FULL HD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels, metal frame with noticeable bezels, 178-degree wide viewing angle, and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor paired with 4GB RAM with 32GB and the storage can be expanded up to 512GB through microSD. It runs on Android 9 (Pie) and sports a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Regarding the optics, the G Pad 5 10.1-inch sports an 8MP autofocus rear camera and a 5MP front-facing camera. It packs an 8200mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 3.0 and the connectivity options and ports include Dual Band WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C port, and 3.5mm headphone jack. It also comes with a comfortable mode to reduce blue light and ease eye strain.
LG G Pad 5 10.1-inch specifications
- 10.1-inch (1920 x 1200 pixels) FULL HD IPS display with 178-degree wide viewing angle
- Quad-core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- 8MP AF rear camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE (Optional), WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C with support for Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 247.2 x 150.7 x 8mm; Weight: 498g
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 8200mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
LG G Pad 5 10.1-inch comes in silver colour options and is priced at 4,40,000 Korean won (US$381 / Rs. 26,900 approx.). There is no information on availability yet.