Update: October 15, 2019 — HUAWEI has confirmed that Enjoy 10 will be announced on October 18th.
Earlier: After the Enjoy 10 Plus last month, HUAWEI is all set to introduce Enjoy 10, a cheaper phone in the Enjoy series in China. Specifications of the phone has been revealed by TENAA with the model number ART-TL00x, and the press render was shared by @ebleaks recently. This reveals a 6.39-inch HD+ punch-hole display, Kirin 710 12nm SoC with up to 6GB RAM and GPU Turbo 3.0, 48-megapixel primary camera with AI features and a 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots.
It is expected to run EMUI 9.1 on top of Android 9 Pie and a 4000mAh (typical) battery, but there is no fingerprint sensor.
HUAWEI Enjoy 10 rumored specifications
- 6.39-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710F 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9 (Pie) with EMUI 9.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2-megapixel depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera
- Dimensions: 159.81×76.13×8.13mm; Weight: 176g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery
HUAWEI Enjoy 10 is expected to come in Black, Blue with Green gradient and Red colors. We should know the exact launch date soon.