Motorola One Macro, the company’s next-generation smartphone in the One series has surfaced on a Saudi Arabian retail website, before it was removed. This shows the image of the phone with a water-drop notch, triple rear cameras with something like laser auto focus and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. There is no Android One logo on the back, so this month not be an Android One smartphone. Geekbench listing already revealed MediaTek Helio P60 SoC for the phone.
Motorola One Macro rumored specifications
- 6.2-inch OLED display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771) 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 800MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, Laser AF, 2MP camera for macro, 2MP for portraits
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery
The phone is expected to come in Black and Blue color and the listing reveals the price as 899 Saudi Riyal (US$ 239 / Rs. 17,040 approx.), which might not be correct looking at the specifications.