HUAWEI has launched MediaPad M5 lite with the new HUAWEI M-Pen lite stylus. It pairs with quad-speakers co-engineered with the world-renowned Harman Kardon brand to deliver professional theater-quality sound. Harman Kardon’s “golden ear” acoustic engineering team also contributed to the surveying and testing process as well.
The M-Pen lite stylus featuring a metal body With 2,048 layers of pressure sensitivity. HUAWEI MediaPad M5 lite also offers 5 enhanced eye-comfort modes – Optimal Distance Reminder (provides smart reminders when the M5 lite is less than 25cm from the face), Posture Guidance (provides a reminder to children to not read the tablet when lying down). Alongside, it also boasts of Intelligent Light Adjustment, Blue Ray Filter, and Usage Time Control.
This Huawei’s Histen 5.0 audio enhancement technology reduces the external noise power, as well as improves the low-frequency sound effect. It is powered by a 7,500 mAh battery with HUAWEI QuickCharge technology.
Huawei MediaPad M5 lite specifications
- 10.1-inch (1920 × 1200) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- HiSilicon Kirin 659 processor with ARM Mali-T830 MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 243.4×162.2×7.7mm; Weight: 475g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Harman Kardon-certified quad speakers, Huawei Histen sound effect
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 7500mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The Huawei MediaPad M5 lite comes in Champagne Gold color, is price at s. 21,990 and will be available from Flipkart starting from 29th September 2019.
Commenting on the launch, Huawei India Spokesperson said:
With consumers at the core of all our innovations, Huawei’s MediaPad M5 lite is no different and endowed with the same ethos. Given its pioneering features, the product is set to cut across a number of consumer demography viz. college goers, working professionals, artists and even children. Moreover, highly acclaimed in other parts of the world, we are certain that our latest launch will be well accepted among the Indian audiences as well.