Samsung introduced the Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ at an event in the US few hours back. Today the company has announced that it will be available for pre-order from Samsung Online Shop, Flipkart, Amazon.in,Paytm and Tata CLiQ starting today till August 22nd and also revealed the price. It will be available from August 23rd, the same day as global consumers start getting their Note devices.
The Galaxy Note10 comes only in 8GB RAM + 256GB variant (no Micro SD) version that costs Rs. 69,999 compared to $949.99 (Rs. 67,520 approx.) in the US. The Galaxy Note10+ starts at Rs. 79,999 compared to $1099.99 (Rs. 78,180 approx.) in the US. The Galaxy Note 10+ will be available in Aura Glow, Aura White and Aura Black, and the Galaxy Note 10 will be available in Aura Glow, Aura Red and Aura Black.
- Samsung Galaxy Note10 8GB + 256GB – Rs. 69,999
- Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 12GB + 256GB – Rs. 79,999
- Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 12GB + 512GB – Rs. 89,999
- HDFC credit or debit cards users those who pre-book the phones on retail outlets & Samsung.com/in will get a cashback of Rs. 6,000
- ICICI credit or debit card users those who pre-book the phones on Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm & Tata CLiQ will get a cashback of Rs. 6,000.
- All consumers pre-booking the Galaxy Note10 and Note 10+ devices would also be eligible to get the Galaxy Watch Active at just Rs. 9,999 which currently retails for Rs. 19,990.