Lenovo announced its Tab V7, the company’s latest tablet at MWC 2019 and today, Lenovo has launched the Tab V7 tablet in India. The latest tablet from Lenovo features a large 6.9-inch display, Dolby Audio, 4G VoLTE, 5180mAh battery and more.
Lenovo Tab V7 flaunts a 6.9-inch Full HD+ 18:9 display with 81% screen-to-body ratio and 350 nits brightness. It is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 with 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage options. It has dedicated Dual SIM slots with support for 4G VoLTE, voice calling, runs on Android 9 Pie and has dual front-firing speakers with support for Dolby Atmos audio.
Regarding the optics, it sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel camera on the front. It comes with a microSD card slot, USB Type-C port, and 3.5mm headphone jack. It has a premium metallic rim and thin-and-light profile and has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. There is a 5180 mAh battery with up to 10 hours of local video playback and browsing time, and up to 30 hours of talk time.
Lenovo Tab V7 specifications
- 6.9-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) 18:9 FHD+Display with 84% NTSC Color Gamut, 350 nits brightness
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dual front speakers, Dolby audio
- Dimensions: 177.9 x86.5 x 7.89mm ; Weight: 195g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5180mAh built-in battery with fast charging
Pricing and Availability
The Lenovo Tab V7 comes in Slate Black color and the 3+32GB variant is priced at Rs. 12,990 and 4+64GB variant is priced at Rs. 14,990. It will be available on Flipkart starting 1st August 2019 and will soon be available on other channels including Amazon.in, Lenovo.com and retail stores including Croma, Reliance Digital and Vijay Sales.
Commenting on the launch, Rahul Agarwal, CEO, and MD, Lenovo India said:
At Lenovo, we listen to our consumers and bring in meaningful innovations that help them do more and achieve more. The Lenovo Tab V7 is the result of our relentless effort of understanding what our consumer needs, decode their requirements and come up with technology that can meet their expectations. Tablet market is showing signs of recovery, driven by the potential demand from sectors like Government, education, banking and finance and as the market leader, we are well positioned to lead this growth.