A couple of months after the launch in China, Oppo launched A9 smartphone in India under ‘A series’ targeting mid-range segment.
It has a 6.53-inch Full HD+ Dew Drop notch display with 90.7% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio P70 SoC with 4GB of RAM, runs Android Pie with ColorOS 6.0, has a 16-megapixel rear camera with AI scene recognition along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera and a 16-megapixel front camera.
It has a 3D gradient back, features a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 4020mAh battery.
OPPO A9 specifications
- 6.5-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor (Quad 2.1GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP secondary camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2,
- 4020mAh battery with fast charging
The OPPO A9 comes in Mica Green, Jade White and Fluorite Purple colours, is priced at Rs. 15,490. The smartphone will be available for sale from both online and offline stores starting from July 20.