OnePlus has started rolling out OxygenOS 9.5.9 update for OnePlus 7 Pro users that brings Face Unlock assistive lighting finally. It also improves touch sensitivity, offers smoother visual effects, improvements to GPS speed and accuracy when the screen is turned off and more.
It also further improves the camera by improving the performance of camera mode while switching from front to back, speed of auto-focus, advanced photo-stitching in Panorama mode and photo quality of 48MP JPG in Pro mode.
The OxygenOS 9.5.9 update weighs 325MB in size and also includes Android security patch for June 2019.
Check out the change log below.
- Improved touch sensitivity for greater performance
- Smoother Visual effects
- Optimized haptic feedback for the keyboard
- Optimized the sensitivity of automatic brightness
- Optimized auto-switch of display resolution
- Optimized the speed and accuracy of GPS when the screen is turned off
- Adjusted haptic feedback of third-party app notifications
- Added Face Unlock assistive lighting (Settings – Security & lock screen – Face Unlock – Face Unlock assistive lighting)
- Increased sound enhancement for OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2 (Settings – Sound & vibration – Dolby Atmos – Earphone Adjustment – Earphone Sound Enhancement)
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.06
- Support VoLTE/VoWiFi for 3 SE and Telenor SE (EEA Only)
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved the performance of camera mode while switching from front to back
- Improved speed of auto-focus
- Advanced photo-stitching in Panorama mode
- Improved photo quality of 48MP JPG in Pro mode