Amazon is hosting its Prime Day Sale globally including India from July 15th to July 16th, 2019 and will be offering discounts on a wide range of products including smartphones, accessories, fashion products, appliances and more along with exchange offers and bank offers. In this post, we will list the top deals on budget smartphones to look out for on Amazon Prime Day Sale 2019.
Amazon Prime Day Sale 2019: Top deals on smartphones under Rs. 10,000
- Samsung Galaxy M10 (2+16GB) – Rs. 6,990 ( Rs. 1200 off on MRP)
- Samsung Galaxy M10 (3+32GB) – Rs. 7990 ( Rs. 1300 off on MRP)
- LG W10( 3+32GB) – Rs. 8999
- Samsung Galaxy M20 (3+32GB) – Rs. 9990 (Rs. 1300 off on MRP) + Rs. 1000 extra off on exchanging your old smartphone
- HONOR 10 Lite ( 3+32GB) – Rs. 9999 (Rs. 5000 off on MRP) + Rs. 1000 extra off on exchanging your old smartphone
- Xiaomi Mi A2 (4+64GB) – Rs. 9999 (Rs. 7500 off on MRP) + Rs. 1000 extra off on exchanging your old smartphone
On Prime Day, Amazon Prime members get 10% instant discount with HDFC Bank Debit & Credit Cards, unlimited reward points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card plus No Cost EMI on credit/debit cards and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards.
Prime Day Sale 2019 will be offering members two full days of the best in shopping, savings, and entertainment. This year it will have over 1000 exclusive new product launches from top brands in India such as OnePlus, Samsung (M40 Cocktail Orange), Whirlpool, Sennheiser, Intel, and more, including LG W30 smartphone (Aurora Green) first to Prime members.
It will also offer the best Deals with the lowest prices of the year across smartphones, consumer electronics, appliances, TVs, kitchen, daily essentials, toys, fashion, beauty and more.
Users can visit www.amazon.in/primeday to explore offers on various products.