LG has introduced X6, the company’s latest smartphone in the ‘X series’ in Korea. It is a version of Q60 that was introduced at the MWC earlier this year. It packs a 6.26-inch 19:9 HD+ FullVision waterdrop notch display, features triple rear cameras that includes 16MP primary camera with Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), 5MP 120-degree Super Wide Angle camera and a 2MP camera for depth sensing in portrait shots. The phone also has a 13MP front camera.
IT is MIL-STD-810G compliant that can withstand impact, vibration, high temperature, low temperature, thermal shock, and humidity, features rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and has a dedicated Google Assistant button. It has Hi-Fi Quad DAC and DTS: X technology that emulates a 7.1-channel system with without earphones.
LG X6 specifications
- 6.26-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio FullVision display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash,PDAF, 2MP depth sensor, 5MP Super Wide Angle lens
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- MIL-STD 810G Compliance, Google Assistant Button
- 3.5mm audio jack, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, DTS:X 3D Surround Sound
- Dimensions: 161.3 x 77 x 8.7mm
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- 3,500mAh battery
The LG X6 comes in Black and Blue colors, is priced at 349,800 won (US$ 295 / Rs. 20,510 approx.) and will go on sale in Korea from June 14th.