Along with the Amazfit Smart Watch 2, Huami along introduced its Amazfit Health Watch, the company’s latest fitness watch with support for Low-power BioTracker PPG sensor for measuring 24 x 7 PPG arrhythmia (including atrial fibrillation) in heart, has ECG sensor that meastures ECG in 60 seconds and stores 60 ECG data locally.
It comes with narrowband network technology (NB-IoT) so it doesn’t require you to connect the watch and phone over Bluetooth, so that it can report emergency health events in real time, and you can send important data such as low heart rate, atrial fibrillation and fall detection data. It has a four sided wrap-around design and features a PVD crafted metal bezel.
Amazfit Health Watch specifications
- 1.28-inch (176 x 176 pixels) color display with tempered glass protection
- Huangshan No. 1 processor
- BioTracker PPG heart rate sensor, 6- axis low-power IMU, ECG sensor
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, NB-loT
- Water resistant (3 ATM or 30 meters)
- Dimensions: 42 x 35 x 12.5mm; Weight: 25 grams (without strap)
- 200mAh battery with up to 7 days of battery life
The Amazfit Health Watch is priced at 699 yuan (US$ 101 / Rs. 7,020 approx.) and will go on sale in China later this month.