Qualcomm today announced Cloud AI 100 accelerator for data center providers built from the ground up to help accelerate AI experiences, providing a turn-key solution that addresses the most important aspects of cloud AI inferencing—including low power consumption, scale, process node leadership, and signal processing expertise.
In addition, it is supporting developers with a full stack of tools and frameworks for each of our cloud-to-edge AI solutions. Facilitating the development of the ecosystem in this distributed AI model will help enhance a myriad of potential experiences for the end-user, including personal assistants for natural language processing and translations, advanced image search, and personalized content and recommendations.
The Qualcomm Cloud AI 100 offers:
- More than 10x performance per watt over the industry’s most advanced AI inference solutions deployed today
- An all new, highly efficient chip specifically designed for processing AI inference workloads
- 7nm process node bringing further performance and power advantages
- Available support for industry leading software stacks, including PyTorch, Glow, TensorFlow, Keras, and ONNX
- Power-efficient signal processing expertise across major areas: Artificial Intelligence, eXtended Reality, Camera, Audio, Video, Gestures
The Qualcomm Cloud AI 100 is expected to begin sampling to customers in the second half of 2019.