Along with the Axon 10 Pro 5G, ZTE also introduced the Blade V10, sucessor of last year’s Blade V9. It has a 6.3-inch FHD+ 19:9 waterdrop notch display, is powered by a 2.1GHz Octa-Core processor and runs Android 9.0 (Pie). The main highlight of the phone is its 32-megapixel front camera in the notch, as well as 16-megapixel rear camera along with a 5-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots.
It has a fingerprint sensor on the glass back and also comes with a gradient back in some colors. It packs a 3100mAh battery. The company also introduced the Blade V10 Vita with HD+ screen and Android Pie.
ZTE Blade V10 specifications
- 6.3-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) 19:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.1GHz Octa-Core processor
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, PDAF, secondary 5MP camera with f/2.4 aperture,
- 32MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:158 x 75.8 x 7.8mm
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- 3100mAh battery
The ZTE Blade V10 comes in Black, Blue and Green colos and will rollg out in China and Europe in March, followed by a Latin America launch in April. No word on the pricing yet.