After the phone got certified by TENAA earlier this month, Meizu has confirmed that it will introduced the Meizu Note 9 smartphone at an Beijing on March 6th. Earlier leaks revealed 6.2-inch FHD+ water-drop notch screen, Android 9.0 (Pie), 2GHz SoC (likely Snapdragon 675), 48-megapixel rear camera, along with a 5-megapixel camera for portrait shots. It also has a 20-megapixel front camera and a 4000mAh battery.
Meizu Note 9 rumored specifications
- 6.2-inch (2244×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18.7:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Flyme 7
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 5MP secondary camera
- 20MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.11×74.34×8.65mm; Weight: 169.7g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typ)/3900mAh (min) battery with fast charging
The Meizu Note 9 will be available in Black, Silver and Blue colors. We should know the price when the phone goes official next month.