Tencent games; makers of PUBG has rolled out a new update which brings the version number to 0.11. This update brings the much-talked Resident Evil 2 content integration along with the main menu theme and music. The company says that the Zombie: Survive Till Dawn is a new event mode that will be available for a limited time only.
You will have to fight to survive in Erangel map, but zombies and bosses from RE2 will also spawn on the map. When you kill the zombies, you get resources and items. It has added moonlight to Vikendi map, Resident Evil 2 Treasures event.
Even though there are four maps available in the game, only Erangel is available for Arcade mode. That changes with today’s update, Sanhok map is now finally available in Arcade – Quick Match. Other inclusions in the new update are; character image and Connections are now visible on the profile, added new titles: “#1/100” (permanent) and “Survivor” (time-limited).
PUBG Mobile 0.10 changelog
- Added Zombie: Survive Till Dawn, a new event mode that is here for a limited time only. Fight to survive as usual on Erangel, but zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map! Kill them to get resources and items.
- Added weather: Moonlight to Vikendi.
- Added player Spaces, where player information and Connections are displayed. Select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your Space!
- Added Pandemic Treasure event. Get your Resident Evil 2 outfits now!
- Added Anniversary Treasure event. Celebrate the game’s anniversary with all kinds of rare finishes!
- Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music.
- Anniversary items are on sale while quantities last!
- Added Anniversary emotes, avatars and frames.
- Sanhok is now available in Arcade – Quick Match.
- Character image and Connections are now visible on profile.
- Added new titles: “#1/100” (permanent) and “Survivor” (time-limited).
- Some houses in Vikendi have been redesigned.
- SMG and Assault Rifles War Modes now start with double the ammo.
- Past results are now kept up to 1 month. Older data will be cleared.
- Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices.