Coolpad has announced M3, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in China. It has a 5.85-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display, is powered by 1.5 GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6750 processor and runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 5-megapixel camera for portrait shots and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has a shiny finish on the back, fingerprint sensor that unlocks the smartphone in 0.2 seconds and packs a 2800mAh battery.
Coolpad M3 specifications
- 5.85-inch (1512 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP secondary camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 149.8 x 72.3 x 8.95mm; Weight: 171g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 2800mAh battery
The Coolpad M3 comes in two types of Blue colors, is priced at 799 yuan and will go on sale through jd.com starting from November 28th.