Lava has launched the Z81, the company’s latest smartphone in the ‘Z series’. It has a 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display, is powered by the MediaTek Helio A22 12nm Quad-Core SoC with up to 3GB of RAM, has a 13-megapixel front and rear cameras with LED flash, Studio Mode feature to apply six impressive studio-quality lighting effects to the images and packs a 3000 mAh battery.
Lava Z81 specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
- 2GB / 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Star OS 5.0
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 13MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery
The Lava Z81 comes in Black and Gold Colors, is priced at Rs. 9499 for the 3GB RAM version and will be available across national retail outlets and major e-commerce websites like Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal. 2GB RAM variant will be launched soon.
Commenting on the launch, Sunil Raina, President, Lava International said:
We are extremely excited to offer yet another first from Lava to our consumers – the very stunning and powerful Z81. In an era of immense noise and clutter, it is important to be differentiated and stand out from the crowd; and our Z81 does exactly that with its Studio Mode. I am sure that our consumers will find it very valuable and enjoy the next level of smartphone photography. Z81 is a true testimony to our vision of making the valuable technologies accessible.