Meizu has announced Note8, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in China, as it had promised. It has a 6-inch Full HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display, is powered by Snapdragon 632 with 4GB of RAM, runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with flyme OS on top, has a 12-megapixel rear camera with Dual PD auto focus, Sony IMX362 sensor, f/1.9 aperture along with a 5-megapixel secondary camera for portraits. It has an 8-megapixel front camera with support for face unlock.
It has a metal body, fingerprint sensor on the back, and packs a 3600mAh battery with support for mCharge fast charging.
Meizu Note8 specifications
- 6-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Flyme OS 7
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX362 sensor, f/1.9 aperture, Dual PD auto focus, 6P lens, secondary 5MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.64×75.56×7.95mm ; Weight: 168g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3600mAh (typical) / 3500mAh (minimum) battery with mCharge fast charging
The Meizu Note8 comes in Black, Blue, Purple and Red colors, is priced at 1298 yuan (US$ 186 / Rs. 13,680 approx.) and will go on sale in China from November 1st.