Meizu has announced that it will introduce the Note 8, a mid-range smartphone on October 25th. The smartphone has already been certified by TENAA with the model number M822Q that revealed 6-inch Full HD+ screen, 12-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash along with a 5-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots, 1.8GHz Octa Core SoC, which could be Snapdragon 636, rear mounted fingerprint sensor and a 3500mAh battery.
Meizu Note 8 rumored specifications
- 6.2-inch (2220 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display
- 1.8GHz Octa Core processor
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Flyme OS
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 5MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.64×75.56×7.95mm ; Weight: 168g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3500mAh battery
The Meizu Note 8 is expected to come in Black, Red, Blue and Purple colors. We should know the price when the phone goes official next week.