TECNO Mobile has launched the CAMON iCLICK2 smartphone, its latest budget smartphone with dual rear cameras. It sports a 6.2” HD+ screen, 19:9 Super Full View notch display, 24MP AI selfie camera, and AI Face Unlock.
The TECNO CAMON iCLICK2 smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio P22 SoC clocked at 2.0GHz Octa-Core, 4GB RAM and 64GB storage that is further expandable. The device packs a 24MP selfie camera with a large 1.8um pixel, f/2.0 aperture, and front flash. It also features an optimized AI beauty algorithm that scans up to 298 facial points to create a more natural selfie.
On the rear, it has a 13MP primary camera with a larger aperture of F/1.8, and a 5MP secondary camera captures the depth of field. It comes with AI Bokeh and Super Pixel mode. It sports a 6.2” HD+ Super Full view notch display with 88% screen to body ratio.
TECNO CAMON iCLICK2 Specifications:
- 6.2-inch ((1500 X 720) pixels) HD+ display with 500 nit Brightness, 3D back cover with glass finish
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 processor
- 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- HiOS 4.1 based on Android 8.1
- Dual SIM
- 13-megapixel rear camera with F/1.8, and a 5-megapixel secondary camera with LED flash, f/2.4, bokeh Mode, AI HDR, AI Beauty, Panorama
- 24MP front-facing camera with a large 1.8um pixel, f/2.0 aperture, and front flash
- Fingerprint sensor, AI Face Unlock
- Dimensions: 156.8×75.6×7.8mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3750mAh battery
The TECNO CAMON iCLICK2 comes in Aqua Blue, Hawaii Blue (Gradient) and Midnight black color options and is priced at Rs. 13,499. It goes on sale this week and will be available across 35000+ offline retail stores in India.
Mr. Arijeet Talapatra, CEO TRANSSION India said:
We at TECNO have a clear goal in mind of bringing exceptional camera-centric devices across key price segments which empower our customers with premium smartphone camera experience sans the premium pricing. New TECNO CAMON AI series is a validation of the same. Our first flagship CAMON iCLICK2 would change the game under 14K smartphone segment by offering combination of features at a price point not seen before in the category.
Mr. Gaurav Tikoo, CMO, TRANSSION India said:
We are a consumer centric brand and want to add value to their lives, understand their sentiment and be with them culturally. Our new range of TECNO CAMON AI series reaffirms our commitment to revolutionising the Best Any light photography experience. To strengthen the recently launched portfolio consisting of four new smartphones including flagship for the festive season we are launching a brand campaign #HarSuratKhooburat 2.0 from mid of October. We are celebrating the beauty of every Indian face through TECNO’s AI-powered camera that clicks exceptional pictures ensuring every surat looks khoobsurat in any light.