Vivo launched the V9 smartphone in India back in March. Now the company has announced that it will launch the V9 Pro smartphone in India on September 26th. It was introduced as V9 6GB back in June in Indonesia. It has the same 6.3-inch FHD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display with a notch, 90% screen-to-body ratio and 1.75mm slim bezels and runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Funtouch OS 4.0 as the V9, but this is powered by Snapdragon 660 AIE with 6GB of RAM.
Vivo V9 Pro specifications
- 6.3-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 IPS display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 12MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.81 x 75.03 x 7.89mm ; Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB OTG
- 3260mAh battery
Vivo V9 Pro is expected to come in Black and Red colors and will launch in India exclusively on Amazon.in. We should know the price when it launches on Wednesday.