OPPO has introduced A7x, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in China. It is a variant of the OPPO F9, a cheaper version of the F9 Pro that was launched in India last month. It has a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display with Waterdrop Screen with screen-to-body ratio up to 90.8% for a more immersive experience, is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor, has 16MP rear camera with LED flash, and secondary 2MP camera, features a 16-megapixel front camera, packs 4GB of RAM and 128GB storage.
OPPO A7x specifications
- 6.3-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.85 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3500mAh (typical) / 3415mAh (minimum) battery
The OPPO A7x comes in Blue and Purple colors, is priced at 1999 yuan (US$ 290 / Rs. 21,150 approx.), available for order from OPPO shop online and will go on sale in China from September 14th.