LG has launched Q Stylus+ smartphone lineup as successor to last year’s Stylus 3 in India, soon after the launch of Q7. It was introduced back in June and packs a 6.2-inch FHD+ FullVision Display, is powered by a 1.5GHz Octa-core MediaTek SoC, runs Android 8.1 (Oreo), comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage, 16-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel front camera.
It has military grade durability with MIL-STD 810G, is IP68-certified for water and dust resistance, has fingerprint sensor on the back also doubles as the selfie camera shutter button. Even with the display off, the LG Q Stylus will recognize and record handwritten notes, and it can also be utilized to personalize captured images and videos to create animated GIFs.
It also has Portrait mode, QLens and DTS:X 3D Surround Sound. It has a metallic body, packs a 3300mAh battery with Fast charging and it also has USB Type-C, replacing the micro USB on the Stylus 3.
LG Q Stylus+ specifications
- 6.2-inch 18:9 FHD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels) 18:9 FullVision 389ppi 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750S (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, DTS:X 3D Surround
- Water and Dust Resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- Dimensions: 160.15 x 77.75 x 8.4mm ; Weight: 172g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C 2.0
- 3,300mAh built-in battery with fast charging
The LG Q Stylus+ comes in Aurora Black and Moroccan Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 21990 and will be available from offline stores starting tomorrow, September 5th.
Commenting on the launch, Advait Vaidya, Business Head- Mobiles, LG India, said:
The LG Q Stylus adds another dimension to our series of exceptionally-priced midrange phones that deliver amazing value to consumers. This phone is another example of LG’s promise to deliver a wider selection of devices this year with premium features designed to meet the diverse needs of today’s evolving smartphone users.