OnePlus today released final open betas ( Beta 39 for the OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 30 for OnePlus 3T), as it had promised last month. The update brings several new features including updates to launcher, improved way to switch between front and rear cameras and option to scrub/seek through AAC audio file timelines. Some of these features were added to OnePlus 5 and 5T in the latest update. Check out the complete changelog below.
- Improved search tags in App drawer
- Added “New installs” category tag in App drawer
- Improved app list for hidden space and toolbox
- Optimized switching between front and rear camera
- Added capability to scrub/seek through AAC audio file timelines
The update is about 66MB in size for both. If you’ve already flashed a previous Open Beta build, you will receive this update via OTA. If you haven’t, you will need to flash this manually by downloading it from downloads.oneplus.net. The company already said that it will provide a stable version of OnePlus 3/3T for beta testers to migrate back to the stable version of OxygenOS. The company already said that it will provide Android version updates for the 3 and 3T till November 2018 and Android security updates till November 2019.