Sennheiser has launched CX SPORT, the company’s latest In-Ear wireless headset in India. It features a light-weight, sweat and splash resistant design, lets you pair the CX SPORT with up to two devices simultaneously, while Bluetooth 4.2, Qualcomm apt-X ensures Hi-Fi sound. It also has a slick three-button remote that lets you effortlessly manage music and calls, as well as convenient voice prompts to further enhance ease of use.
The headset’s ergonomic fins keep the earbuds comfortably secure. It can either be worn around the neck or in front, with a cable organizer that lets you tailor the length to suit, and an integrated clip that can be used to fix it to your collar.
Sennheiser CX SPORT features and specifications
- Sennheiser proprietary transducers, designed and engineered in Germany, deliver balanced and detailed sound with dynamic bass capability.
- Impedance: 28 Ohm (Passive), 480 Ohm (Active); Frequency response – 17 – 21,000 Hz; Max. sound pressure level: 112 dB (1 kHz/0 dBFS); THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.5%
- Sweat and splash resistant, designed to compliment your workout activities.
- Bluetooth 4.2 with multi-point connectivity allows pairing with eight (8) devices and simultaneous connection with two (2) devices
- Audio codecs: apt-X / apt-X LL / AAC / SBC
- Choice of three fin sizes (S/M/L) and a choice of four sizes of ear adapter (XS, S, M, L) for a perfect fit to help block outside noise
- 6-hour battery life, which can be quick-charged via USB in just ten minutes to offer a further 1 hour of playback, and fully charged in 1.5hrs.
The Sennheiser CX SPORT is priced at Rs. 9,990, and will be available for pre-booking starting June 1 through Sennheiser’s official brand store. Sennheiser is also giving away a free headphone worth Rs 3,990 as a complimentary offer with the CX Sport Wireless headphones for pre-bookings till June 15.
Commenting on the launch, Kapil Gulati, Director Consumer segment, Sennheiser India, said:
The sports category has significantly matured in India and an increasing number of people are focussing on fitness. Today, with the needs of the Indian consumer constantly evolving, headphones have become a workout essential. The CX Sport has been designed in a way to cater to those needs while ensuring world-class sound experience. Its secure fit and robust design deliver everything athletes need to make the most of their workout regime.