Samsung Galaxy S8 Lite (SM-G8750) surfaced in benchmarks last month, and it got certified by TENAA last week, which confirmed its specifications. Now the renders of the smartphone has surfaced confirming its design. It only shows the glass-back of the phone with a metal frame in Black and Burgundy colors. It has a SIM slot on the top and also comes with a dedicated Bixby button.
The fingerprint sensor is present next to the camera, same as the S8, but it doesn’t have a heart rate sensor below the LED flash like the S8.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Lite (SM-G8750) rumored specifications
- 5.8-inch Full HD+ (2220×1080 pixels) Infinity display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP auto focus front-facing camera with wide-angle lens
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 148.9×68.1×8.mm; Weight: 155g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC
- 3000mAh battery with fast Charging
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Lite is rumored to be announced on May 21.