Just just announced a smartphone launch event on May 23rd. In a tweet, the company says that “A phone that is more than the sum of its specs” along with and image that shows the internals of the phone. This clearly shows four cameras, hybrid dual SIM slot and more.
The phone is said to pack a 5.5-inch or a 6-inch QHD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display, Snapdragon 845 with up to 8GB RAM, Android 8.0, 12-megapixel rear camera along with a 16-megapixel secondary camera, both with Sony IMX3 series sensors and a 3420mAh battery.
HTC U12+ rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (2880 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ Super LCD 6 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with HTC Sense UI
- Single / Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP HTC UltraPixel 4 rear camera with f/1.5 aperture dual LED flash, OIS, secondary 16MP rear camera
- 8MP + 8MP dual front-facing cameras with Real-time bokeh effects, OIS
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Fingerprint sensor
- USB-C audio, HTC USonic with Active Noise Cancellation,HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi edition, Hi-Res audio certified
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3420mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+ fast charging, Wireless charging
We should know more details about the phone in the coming weeks.