After 55-inch 4K and 43-inch Full HD TVs in the Mi TV 4C series, Xiaomi has introduced new 50-inch 4K HDR TV in the TV 4C line-up in China. Other than the screen size, most of the specs are similar to the 55-inch model, including PatchWall, a UI layer on top of the Android OS that’s based on deep learning AI technology that can curate content based on recommendations, Dolby and DTS Audio and Mi Remote Control with gesture controls and Speech Recognition for voice control.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4C 50-inch specifications
- 50-inch (3840 x 2160 pixels) 4K display with 178-degree viewing angle, 9.5 ms dynamic response
- 1.5GHz quad-core Amlogic Cortex-A53 processor with 750MHz Mali-450 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory
- MIUI TV based on Android
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 3 x HDMI, AV, 2 x USB, 1 x Ethernet
- Supports HDR 10,H.264, H.265, Real, MPEG1/2/4, WMV3, VC-1
- 2 x 8W speaker, DOLBY AUDIO / DTS- HD audio dual decoding
The Xiaomi Mi TV 4C 50-inch is priced at 2199 yuan (US$ 349 / Rs. 22,720 approx.) and goes on sale in China from April 3rd.