Motorola has sent out invites for the launch of Moto Z2 Force smartphone in India on February 15th. It will be launching the limited edition Moto Z2 Force that comes bundled with Moto TurboPower pack worth Rs. 5999. The battery Mod for the Moto Z series phones was originally launched in India back in December last year.
To remind you the Moto Z2 Force packs a 5.5-inch Quad HD AMOLED shatterproof display. It even offers warranty against shattering and cracking of display and embedded lens for 4 years. It has a 6.1 mm slim body made of 7,000 series aluminum. It is powered by Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform and should come with Android 8.0 (Oreo) out of the box.
Moto Z2 Force specifications
- 5.5-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED POLED ShatterShield, shatterproof display
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB / 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 12MP dual rear cameras (monochrome + color) with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX386 sensors, ƒ/2.0 aperture, 1.25um pixel size, PDAF, Laser Auto Focus, 4k video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water repellent nano-coating
- Front-ported loud speaker, 3 Mics
- Dimensions: 76 x 155.8 x 6.1 mm; Weight: 143g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2 (5.0 enabled after Android O), GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2730mAh battery with Turbo Charging
It will be an online-event that will start at 12 noon on February 15th. We should know the price of the phone next Thursday.