Lenovo has silently introduced K320t, the company’s latest budget smartphone and its first smartphone with full-screen 18:9 display and dual rear cameras in China. It was certified by TENAA last month, packs a 5.7-inch HD+ screen with 81.4% screen-to-body ratio and comes with an 8-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera to capture the depth information.
It is powered by a quad-core Spreadtrum processor with 2GB of RAM, runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat), has an 8-megapixel front camera, features a polycarbonate body, comes with a fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in 0.1 seconds and has a 3000mAh battery.
Lenovo K320t specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 full-screen display
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core Spreadtrum processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 2MP camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155.2 x 73.5 x 8.5mm; Weight: 153.8g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Lenovo K320t comes in Black color and is priced at 999 yuan (US$ 153 / Rs. 9,770 approx.) , but it will be available at a discounted price of 799 yuan (US$ 123 / Rs. 7,810 approx.) when it goes on sale from January 4th from jd.com in China.