ASUS has silently introduced Zenfone Max Plus (M1) in Russia. It has 5.7-inch FHD+ full-screen display with 18:9 aspect ratio and 80% screen-to-body ratio and has a 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, PDAF for 0.03 second quick focus and a secondary 8-megapixel rear camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens for group photos.
It has a metal body, fingerprint sensor on the back, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 4130mAh battery.
Asus Zenfone Max Plus (M1) specifications
- 5.7-inch (2160×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor with Mali-T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 7.0 Nougat with ZenUI 4.0
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 8MP camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens
- 8MP front-facing camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 152.6×73×8.8mm; Weight: 160g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4130mAh battery
The Asus Zenfone Max Plus comes in Gold, Silver and Black colors and is expected to go on sale in Russia soon, but there are no details about the pricing or availability yet.