Gionee recently introduced M7 and M7 Power smartphones. Now it is all set to introduce the high-end M7 Plus smartphone, which has been certified by TENAA in China that shows the design of the smartphone with a full-screen display, metal frame, leather-like back, dual rear cameras along with a fingerprint sensor. The image coincides with the live image that surfaced recently.
This doesn’t reveal the specifications of the phone yet, but recent benchmark AnTuTu and GFXBench listings revealed some specs, including Snapdragon 660 and 6GB of RAM.
Gionee M7 Plus rumored specifications
- 6.43-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) 18:9 FHD+ FullView AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with Amigo OS 5.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 8MP secondary camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 166.5 × 81.6 × 8.7mm; Weight: 241g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- 5000mAh battery
The Gionee M7 Plus is expected to be announced at an event in China on November 26 where it will introduce eight smartphones with full-screen displays as a part of its Winter 2017 lineup.