Coolpad launched Cool Play 6 smartphone back in India in August in Gentle Gold and Sheen Black colors variants. The Gold version of the phone went on sale last month, now the Black version of the phone is finally on sale in the country.
Apart from the color, other specifications are same, including a 5.5-inch 1080p display, Octa-Core Snapdragon 653 SoC with 6GB RAM, Android 7.1 (Nougat), dual 13-megapixel rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), 8-megapixel front-facing camera, unibody metal design and a 4000mAh battery.
Coolpad Cool Play 6 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 (Quad 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.44GHz A53 CPUs) Mobile Platform with Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with Journey UI, upgradable to Android 8.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13MP dual rear camera cameras with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 8MP front camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 152.4×75.2×8.45mm;Weight: 175g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4060mAh (typical) battery
Coolpad Cool Play 6 Sheen Black variant is priced at Rs. 14,999 and is available exclusively from Amazon.in.