ASUS has announced ZenFone V, the company’s latest smartphone exclusively for Verizon in U.S. It has a 5.2-inch 1080p AMOLED display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection, 74.8% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 820 and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Zen UI 3.0. It has a 23-megapixel rear camera with OIS, EIS and TriTech auto-focus that combines laser, phase-detection, and subject-tracking auto-focus to offer focus just 0.03 seconds.
It also has 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass on the back offering multi-dimensional design with a diamond-cut edge, has a fingerprint sensor on the front embedded into the home button and packs a 3000mAh battery with support for BoostMaster Fast charging that lets you charge the phone up to 60% in just 37 minutes.
Asus Zenfone V (V520KL) specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Zen UI 3.0
- 23MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX318 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6P Largan lens, 4-axis OIS, 3-axis EIS, Laser AF
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 146.5 x 72.644 x 7.62mm; Weight:147g
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS Headphone:X for virtual 7.1 surround sound, Hi-Res Audio 192kHz/24-bit standard, NXP Smart AMP technology
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging
The Asus Zenfone V comes in Sapphire Black color, is priced at $384 (Rs. 25,085 approx.) without contract or at 16/month for 24 months (0% APR).