LG today at the India Mobile Congress 2017 in New Delhi launched the LG K7i smartphone with Mosquito Away Technology that will keep mosquitoes away by creating Ultrasonic noise inaudible to human with the Mosquito Away cover that has a separate hardware built into it. It also comes with a Mosquito Away Stand. You also get a normal back cover with the phone. LG claims that this is the first phone in the world to feature this technology.
LG K7i specifications
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) On-cell Touch IPS display
- 1.1 GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 145.7 x 74.1 x 8.1 mm
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2500mAh removable battery
The LG K7i comes in Brown color, is priced at Rs. 7990 (MRP) and will be available from retail stores across India.
Commenting on the launch, Commenting on the launch, Amit Gujral, Chief Marketing Officer, LG Electronics India, said:
LG has always been at the forefront of unique innovations. With this launch, LG is bringing the mosquito away technology closer to the consumers in the form of a mobile device which can be an integral part of their daily lives.