OnePlus has rolled out OxygenOS 4.5.10 update for the OnePlus 5 that brings improvements to camera in terms of stability, reduction in photo noise and improvements in texture as well as reduction in video noise in 60fps videos. It also brings improvements in launcher, improves Jio call functionality and several bug fixes.
Check out the complete changelog below.
- Photo noise reduction
- Improved Camera stability
- 60 fps video noise and texture improvements
- Added country information of photographers in Shot on OnePlus
- Fixed accidental touches after hanging up
- Improved Jio call functionality
- Fixed display issue on calling screen
- Improved WiFi stability
- Fixed clarity issue of videos taken by SnapShot app
- Fixed display issue of new font
- Fixed scrolling issue of Play Music
OxygenOS 4.5.10 OTA update for OnePlus 5 is 85MB in size, but it still has 1st July 2017 Android security update, while OnePlus 3 and 3T got August security patch with the latest OxygenOS 4.1.7 update.