Yota Devices announced the YotaPhone 3 at the Russian-Chinese Expo back in June and also confirmed that it will roll out globally later this year. Earlier this week press images of the phone has surfaced on vk.com site in Russia.
It is said to pack a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display along with a full-touch control on its 5.2-inch HD always-on electronic paper display (EPD) on the other side.
YotaPhone 3 rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED multi-touch main display
- 5.2-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) EPD full touch rear screen
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android Nougat
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- 13MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3,200mAh battery
The company already confirmed that the YotaPhone 3 will be priced around $350 (Rs. 22,530 approx.) for the 64GB version and the 128GB version will cost about $450 (Rs. 28,966 approx.) when it goes on sale globally this fall.