Intex just launched Aqua Lions 3, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the Aqua series at an event. It has a 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display with , is powered by a Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat). It has 8-megapixel front and rear cameras with LED flash for both.
It packs a 4000mAh battery. It comes pre-loaded with Swiftkey that has support for 22 Indian languages, plus -lish languages like Hinglish.
Intex Aqua Lions 3 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display with Dragontrail Glass protection
- 1.25GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit Processor with 550MHz Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 146.5×72.2×10.1mm; Weight: 167.5g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
The Intex Aqua Lions 3 comes in Black and Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 6499.
Commenting on the launch, Ishita Bansal, Product Head – Mobiles, Intex Technologies said:
With Aqua Lions 3 smartphone, we are not only providing the best specs, but also with SwiftKey keyboard integration enabling Intex’s diverse consumers from different parts of the country the freedom and joy to express themselves in their mother tongue. Intex has always designed products keeping in mind consumers’ needs & demands and Aqua Lions 3 model will surely be a delight.
SwiftKey India Country Head, Sarabjeet Singh said:
Indian consumers are the fastest adopters of smartphone technology, yet, they have had to compromise when it comes to typing their mix of languages on mobile devices. Now, with SwiftKey’s three adaptive ways to type Indian languages, every Indian user can communicate easily. We’re excited to make this available to Intex customers.