Xiaomi today introduced 32-inch version of the Mi TV 4A, which is the company’s cheapest Smart TV. It also has “Patch Wall”, a UI layer on top of the Android OS that’s based on deep learning AI technology, but it doesn’t have Bluetooth and Bluetooth voice remote control. It has intelligent system that offers recommendations based on your usage and is just 4kg making it easy to shift it. It is also one of the smallest measuring 435x478x733mm.
It has 6th generation quality engine and 32-inch high quality LCD screen. It also has eye protection mode targeted at children that prevents eye fatigue. Xiaomi introduced 43-inch and 49-inch 1080p, 55-inch and 65-inch 4K HDR TVs in the Mi TV 4A series earlier this year.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4A 32-inch specifications
- 32-inch (1366×768 pixels) display with 178-degree viewing angle, 6.2 ms dynamic response, 3000: 1 contrast ratio
- 1.5GHz quad-core Amlogic T962-SX Cortex-A53 processor with 750MHz Mali-450 MP3 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory
- MIUI TV based on Android
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, 2 x HDMI, 1 x USB, Ethernet
- Supports H.263, H.264, H.265, MPEG1 / 2/4, WMV3, VC-1
- 2 x 5W Stereo speakers
The Xiaomi Mi TV 4A 32-inch is priced at 1099 yuan (US$ 162 / Rs. 10,460 approx.) and is available for pre-booking and goes on sale in China from July 23.