Samsung just launched the Galaxy Tab S3, successor of last year’s Galaxy Tab S2 in India, as it had promised. It has a 9.7-inch Super AMOLED QXGA screen, is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 820 SoC and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat). It has quad-stereo speakers tuned by AKG by HARMAN and comes with an an enhanced S Pen.
It has Samsung Flow that uses biometric authentication to log-in and can wirelessly tether compatible devices to transfer documents from a mobile device to a tablet. It also syncs message notifications so users never miss an important text message whether they’re using a smartphone or their tablet.
The new S Pen offers natural writing experience with a smaller 0.7mm tip and increased pressure sensitivity. It also has Screen Off Memo to quickly jot down notes, PDF Annotation for easy editing and professional-level drawing with Advanced Drawing Tools.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 specifications
- 9.7-inch (2048×1536 pixel) QXGA Super AMOLED display
- 2.15GHz quad-core Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Single nano SIM
- 13MP rear camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 169 x 237.3 x 6mm; Weight: 429g, LTE: 434g
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz) MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, GLONASS, USB 3.1 Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with Fast Charging
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 comes in Black and Silver colors, is priced at Rs. 47,990 and will be available across India starting today. It comes with S-Pen stylus in the box. You can get the Book Cover separately for Rs. 2999 and the Keyboard Cover at Rs. 8499. Check out the hands-on impressions and photo gallery of the tablet from the MWC.
- One time screen replacement within 1 year for purchases till July 31st
- Jio double data offer 28GB + 28GB at Rs. 309 till December 31st
Commenting on the launch, Vishal Kaul, Director, Mobile Business, Samsung India, said:
At Samsung, we listen to our consumers and bring in meaningful innovations that help make their lives better. The powerful new Galaxy Tab S3 is built with premium technology that offers a productive and versatile experience to consumers, designed for users at home, work or on the go. With this premium tablet, Samsung will further consolidate its leadership in the market.