A week after Asus X015D with dual rear cameras got certified TENAA, ASUS X00KD has been certified in China with almost similar specifications and design. It reveals 13-megapixel and 8-megapixel dual rear cameras, 5-inch HD display, Android 7.0 (Nougat), 4020mAh and more. There is a home button on the front, below the display, which could house a fingerprint sensor.
Asus X00KD rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.25GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit Processor with Mali T720 MP1 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Zen UI 3.0
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, 8MP secondary camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:144.26 x 71.26 x 9.1mm; Weight: 160g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4020mAh battery
The Asus X00KD comes in Black and Mocha Gold colors. It is expected to go official soon.