OPPO has announced A77, the company’s latest selfie-focused smartphone in the ‘A series’ in Taiwan. It has similar specifications as the OPPO F3 that includes a 5.5-inch 1080p display, Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T processor, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0, but this has a single 16-megapixel sensor on the front instead of dual front cameras on the F3. It still offers background blur to create depth of field effect along with selfie timer.
It also has a 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF, fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button and a 3200mAh built-in battery.
OPPO A77 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, 1/3-inch sensor, 1.12um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with 76.4-degree wide-angle lens, 1/3.1-inch sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.29×75.24×7.3mm; Weight: 153g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3200mAh battery
The OPPO A77 comes in Gold and Rose Gold colors, is priced at NT$ 10,990 (US$ 363 / Rs. 23585 approx.), will be available for pre-order from May 19th and ships later this month.