OPPO launched F3 Plus selfie-focused smartphone with 16-megapixel front-facing camera along with an 8-megapixel secondary front camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens in India last month. It was only available in Golden color at the launch, now it has launched a new Black version of the smartphone in the country.
OPPO F3 Plus Specifications
- 6-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor (Quad 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.44GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, 1/2.8″ Sony IMX398 sensor, Dual Focus PDAF, 6P lens, dual-tone LED Flash, OIS, 4K video recording
- 16MP front-facing camera with 76.4-degree wide-angle lens, 1/3.1-inch sensor, f/2.0 aperture and secondary 8MP front camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.63×80.8×7.35mm; Weight: 185g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charge
The OPPO F3 Plus comes in Gold and Black colors and is priced at Rs. 30,990. It is available from Amazon.in, Flipkart and other retailers.
Commenting on the launch, Sky Li, OPPO Vice President and Managing Director of International Mobile Business, said:
The black color offers a sleek and contemporary style that has been popular with smartphone users around the world. Most importantly, we want to give our customers the ability to personalize their F3 Plus by offering a variety of color options.