After several rumors, Xiaomi just announced that it will introduce its flagship Mi 6 smartphone at an event in Beijing on April 19th. Specifications of the Xiaomi smartphone codenamed Sagit surfaced on Geekbench listing recently, now it has surfaced on AnTuTu listing as well revealing most specifications.
AnTuTu listing also reveals score of 170,000. Even though the smartphone was rumored to pack 19MP rear camera with Sony IMX400 sensor, the latest listing reveals 12MP rear camera, so it could be Sony IMX378 sensor same as Xiaomi Mi 5S.
Xiaomi Mi 6 rumored specifications
- 5.15-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD pressure-sensitive display, 600 nits brightness, 94.4% NTSC color gamut, 1500:1 contrast ratio
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 64-bit processor with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage / 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with MIUI
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
The Xiaomi Mi 6 event on 19th April takes place at Beijing University Of Technology Gymnasium. The company is also expected to introduce Mi 6 Plus at the event. The Mi 6 is rumored start at 2199 yuan (US$ 318 / Rs. 20525 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the6GB RAM with 128GB version is said to cost 2599 yuan (US$ 376 / Rs. 2,4278 approx.).
The Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus is said to cost 2,699 yuan (US$ 390 / Rs. 25,200 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version and go up to 3,699 yuan (US$ 535 / Rs. 34,535 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 256GB sorage version.