Few weeks after introducing the Flash X Plus, ZOPO today launched ZOPO Color X 5.5, its latest smartphone in the ‘Color series’ in India. It packs a 5.5-inch HD display, is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It also has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button that lets you unlock the phone in just 0.3 seconds. It has a metal back.
It also has “One Button Access” feature that allows you to control all the features with the touch of the home button. You can tap to unlock, one tap to go back, double tap to return to home and long tap to open used recently used apps. It has an optional keyboard for 25 Indian regional languages.
ZOPO Color X 5.5 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS with CoolUI 8.0
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 155 x 77.8 x 8.7mm; Weight: 166g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
The ZOPO Color X 5.5 comes in Charcoal Black, Royale Gold, Orchid Gold and Space Grey colors, is priced at Rs. 11,999 and will be available on all major offline retail showrooms from 20th April. ZOPO also offers 365 days replacement warranty. If there is hardware failure within one year of its purchase, you can easily get it replaced with a brand new one from ZOPO’s service center, said the company.