Huawei has introduced Y5 2017, the company’s latest budget smartphone with 4G LTE support in its ‘Y series’. It packs a 5-inch HD display, is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor with 2GB of RAM, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), has a 8-megapixel rear camera with dual LED fash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera that also has LED flash.
In addition to power button, there is a separate easy key on the left side of the phone that lets you assign actions such as launching apps for press, double press, and press-and-hold gesture.
Huawei Y5 2017 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 Pixels) HD display
- 1.4 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor with with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1
- Dual SIM
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with 84° wide-angle lens with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 143.8 x 72 x 8.35mm; Weight: 150g
- 4G LTE , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Huawei Y5 2017 comes in Gold,Pink,Blue,White and Gray colors. No details about the pricing or availability yet.