Panasonic has introduced Eluga Pure, its latest budget smartphone in Taiwan. It packs a 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass HD display, is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with FitHome UI.
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera that also has flash for capturing better selfies even in poor lighting conditions.
Panasonic Eluga Pure specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.25 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with FitHome UI
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 152x 76.8x 8.9 mm; Weight: 160 g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2900mAh battery
The Panasonic Eluga Pure Titanium Grey color, is priced at NT$ 4,990, available for pre-order and ships starting from 27th March. It is not clear if the smartphone will launch outside Taiwan.